Sunday 10 August 2008

Zygote In My Coffee

Oh yeah!!! Zygote In My Coffee is up and online, and I got one of my things in this. I am pretty damned pleased about that. There is a link on the right if you want to know about my erectile dysfunction. Or you can send me a private message and I can send you the pictures. Seriously, this issue gives me a real boner. Stuff by Jack Henry, Lisa LaTourette, and many others, plus the regular columns, Bat Shit Crazy by Misti Rainwater-Lites, and Observations of a Dumb Polack by Karl Koweski.

Info about the ‘69’ flipbook chap series too.

And archives of Rob Plath’s and Jack Henry’s internet radio show.

Zygote is always one cool mofo – so check it out, fuckers…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just read the dysfunction piece in Zygote. Fucking hilarious. Glad you are getting stuff out there.