Tuesday 26 August 2008

Bad Marmalade

Very pleased that Bad Marmalade have just posted one of my pieces – Letter To A Stranger. There is a link on the right-hand side. It does lots of swearing and all that sort of jazz/jizz. My mummy does not like it. I have no idea why. I thought parents were supposed to encourage their offspring – not give them all sorts of negative feedback (and cut off their inheritance). I just think it frightfully ungrateful – I won’t be writing about her again, if this is the way she reacts. Except for that one where she gets her cock stuck in the vacuum cleaner.

On a separate note Linda J. Washington’s forthcoming book, Hybrid (d/e/a/d/b/e/a/t press), is going to be sporting the cover I designed – aren’t I clever and multitalented? Doing all that stuff with cover bleed and DPI as well the design.

I would say more about other stuff – but my laptop screen needs a good clean – Mr. McLean’s been talking dirty again.

1 comment:

Pablo Vision said...
This comment has been removed by the author.