Tuesday 5 August 2008

MungBeing 21

I am very excited to have Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite! just go up at MungBeing 21, along with some artwork (Pablo Fanque’s Circus). There’s all sorts of stuff going on in this piece – click on the link on the right for your free ticket.

I would say more about my piece – but I am much more excited that Jennifer Chesler’s work, Thanatopsis, is also in this issue. The sheer beauty, and note perfect, writing is simply breathtaking. Don’t read what I have to say about it – read the piece instead. There is a direct link to her work on MungBeing in the Highly Recommended Writers section on the right-hand side.

I would urge you to read the other pieces as well…

Pam and Brad (MungBeing 19)
Sickening Remains (MungBeing 18)
Deux (MungBeing 17)
Skeleton Shmeleton (MungBeing 17)
Transcript of Interview with Jennifer Sparks "Immortals Are Not Our Gods" (MungBeing 15)

…you will not regret it. Unless you don’t like things that are too good. Unless your ego is threatened by real genius.

No comments: