Saturday 17 January 2009

cover art for david mclean’s of dead snakes – rain over bouville publications

Very excited to have been invited to do the cover art for David McLean’s forthcoming book “of dead snakes” (Rain Over Bouville Publications).

As some may know/suspect, I spend a lot of time painting David’s face on the computer – but usually when I get caught in the act of doing this, it results in being called pervert, and barred from various internet cafés. This time, my latest release is not going to ooze down the screen, but be on the cover of the demented, depraved, deviant’s book.

You should buy this book when it comes out – which should be very, very soon.

But don’t just take my word for it – Misti Rainwater-Lites and Constance Stadler want you to buy it too – it says so here (along with other essential info).

Being a bit of a fucktard I have no idea how to upload images here at any kind of reasonable resolution – so the cover art can be viewed here.