Saturday 22 November 2008

Heroin Love Songs Vol. 4

Very excited that Heroin Love Songs Vol. 4 is now up and live. I thought it was Vol. 5 – but I was wrong.

I have written a beautifully understated and mature piece about how children can transform one’s life into something quite special. I usually don’t like to blow my own trumpet (not when there are so many people queuing up to do it for me) – but the comment left on this piece pretty much says the same thing. But I might be wrong.

Anyway, it is called Fuck-Drops Make Entity, and can be read here.

Loads of good stuff in Vol. 4 – including David McLean, Rob Plath, Jack Henry, Wolfgang Carstens, Karl Koweski, Misti Rainwater-Lites, Richard Wink, Luis Cuauhtemoc Berriozabal - but many, many more, which must make the print version – available here – an absolute bargain.


Also very pleased indeed that Jack has sent off a Pushcart nomination for my piece – Breaking The Boy – which appeared in Heroin Love Songs Vol. 1.