Saturday 19 April 2008

Gloom Cupboard

I was pleased to receive my copy of Gloom Cupboard recently. They were kind enough to drop their standards to allow room for one of my stories – but otherwise this is an excellent collection, which includes work by:

Ben Ashwell
Ben Barton
Luis Cuauhtemoc Berriozabal
Lance Curran
Cyndi Dawson
Michael Estabrook
Joseph Farley
Barry Graham
Michael D. Grover
Thomas Healy
Antony Hitchin
Doug Holder
Nicole Isabella
Karl Koweski
David LaBounty
Anthony Liccione
Michael McCoon
David Mclean
Tony Nesca
J. Michael Niotta
Greg Oguss
Leigh Pierce
Rob Plath
John Rocco
Craig Sernotti
The Poet Spiel
Chris Stanifer
Davide Trame
Jim Vacca
And lastly, and least, some chancer called
Pablo Vision

The price of this collection is £3.99 (UK lucre), which includes p&p and you can buy it from Erbacce Press by clicking on the Gloom Cupboard link on the right. There is much good stuff by many good artists – but if you need convincing to buy something that contains both Rob Plath AND David Mclean – then I would be wasting my time to say anything more!

You would be a fool and a madman not to buy Rob Plath’s Squeezing Blood From The Alphabet whilst you are there (Erbacce Press) – my own copy is already dog-eared from repeated reading – so hell – buy two copies.

The wise will be keeping their eyes open for David Mclean’s forthcoming book “Cadaver’s Dance”, which should be out anytime soon – probably sticking “Cadaver’s Dance” into your search engine (including the quotation marks) from time to time will yield better information, should I continue to neglect updating this page. The poor should start saving their money, or start stealing food in order to finance what, I am sure, will be an essential purchase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no food to sell but am grinding up the homeless to sell to zombies so should be able to finiance this in short order sir!!! I'm so happy for your recent flow of success friend!!

peace and vision,
m